- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of technical design within time and cost constraints.
- Design software based on project requirements, system performance, and user interfaces.
- Develop micro-service based application components.
- Work extensively with Java development and web development tools applying principles of object-oriented design.
- Provide technical leadership for end-to-end project design and development.
- Design and develop automation test systems for software issue automatic detection.
- Run and monitor software test systems to correct errors and improve performance.
- Document software functionalities and product technologies to help further development and maintenance.
- Contribute to architecture and technical design discussions and code review in collaboration with the project team.
- Consult with product management team about user needs and software requirements.
- Participate in customer calls and provide assistance to support team to help address technical issues.
- Work with Agile methodology for software development process.
● 4-6 years of Full Stack Software development experience with particular focus on backend technologies
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
● Knowledge of MongoDB
● Experience of working on software development teams building from the ground-up for scalability and maintainability
● Experience with Cloud Deployment