- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- File TDS returns .
- Prepare Form 16.
- File GST returns.
- Coordinate with CA and Auditing team.
- Independently manage entire Book keeping activities for the company in QuickBooks.
Skill & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is a must (Master’s preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- 3-5 years’ experience in general and tax accounting.
- 2 years in TDS and GST filing
- Experience in preparing Form 16, Form 16A, etc.
- Preference given to individuals who are experienced in Zoho or Quick Books accounting software