- Drive outbound call activity to target and penetrate key accounts
- Generate qualified appointments with qualified sales prospects
- Use phone, email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business.
- Achieve and exceed sales objectives and quotas of qualified appointments
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions in CRM system.
- Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development
- Work closely with Sales Engineers, Managers and Account Executives to identify, position, and sell product value.
- 1-3 years of proven experience in Cold Calling and/or email based lead generation and appointment setting
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 1-3 years successful experience in an inside sales role in a fast paced, goal oriented, environment, with experience selling into IT services space, in North American market
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business value.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly goals on qualified appointments
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or any other CRM system
- Previous experience in start-up environment and selling in an enterprise software space is preferred.
- Reliable, strong work ethic and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Bachelor’s / Master Degree
· Willingness to work in US timings.