Developer Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled ETL developer 4-8 Years of experience, having working experience on data management team, reviewing the storage needs of the company, creating a data warehouse, extracting data from company servers, filling the new warehouse, and testing it upon completion.
He/She must have extensive knowledge of coding languages and warehouse architecture and be able to clearly communicate your ideas to the company.
- Designing and coding the data Table and Schemas in warehousing system to desired company specifications.
- Conducting preliminary testing of the warehousing environment before data is extracted.
- Extracting data and transferring it into the new warehousing environment.
- Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred.
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages, including Azure DB, Snowflake and SQL.
- Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques, including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Proven work experience as an ETL developer.
- Strong project management skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems