· Facilitating relationships with external business partners, understanding their basic goals, drivers and metrics.
· Diving deep into vendor issues, gathering, analyzing and sharing data to help push data-driven business decisions.
· Participating in the coordination of new vendors’ onboarding, contributing to set expectations and facilitating discussion using a preset agenda.
· Auditing and supporting quality/efficiency of service processes, analyzing and fixing root cause.
· Communicating and collaborating effectively with US peers and management. Sharing knowledge with others (both verbally and in writing), within and outside your team.
· Responding promptly and accurately to questions from both customers and internal business partners, including leadership teams. Escalating issues promptly and appropriately when necessary.
Skill & Experience
• 3+ years’ experience in program or project management, category management, vendor management or similar field
• Experience interpreting data to make business recommendation
• This is a non-tech role